LINDSAY LOHAN Confirms Sex List As Part Of Treatment

It may seem like an excuse, but troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is claiming that she made her list of conquests as part of her treatment in Alcoholic’s Anonymous. Is anyone buying this nonsense?

Lindsay made the list of 36 men of which she has had sex with and no one batted an eye because her number is so large. Despite that, the only one to come forward and call BS on Lindsay’s List was James Franco. He even went as far as saying that when people are troubled [like Lindsay], no matter the illness (mental or otherwise), there are some lines that you just don’t cross.

On Thursday, she appeared on “Watch What Happens Live” with host Andy Cohen and she discussed the sex list. If you’ll recall, “In Touch Weekly” published the conquest list back in March 2014. Previously, she had never confirmed nor denied the making of the list. Despite that, we had no doubts that Lindsay would be one of the only ones to brag about hooking up with 36 different guys.

Until Thursday, she hadn’t even acknowledged the list, which included the names Justin Timberlake, Jamie Dornan, Heath Ledger, James Franco, Ashton Kutcher, Colin Farrell and others. When Andy first questioned her with regard to the list, she played coy. She told the host that she could “neither confirm nor deny” its validity. However, it wasn’t too long before she was coughing up the details surrounding the necessity of the list.

She revealed, “That was actually my fifth step in AA at Betty Ford. And someone, when I was moving during the OWN [docuseries], must’ve taken a photo of it. That’s a really personal thing, and it’s really unfortunate.”

CHRIS BROWN’S Assault Trial To Start Monday In Washington, DC

CHRIS BROWN'S Assault Trial To Start Monday In Washington, DC

R&B singer Chris Brown is set to go to court in Washington, DC for his assault case. He had appeared in court on Friday in front of Judge Patricia Wynn and she advised him to return next week to begin the proceedings.

Prosecutors in the case claim that 20-year-old Parker Adams was punched in the nose by Chris and his bodyguard Chris Hollosy. According to the documents, Parker was trying to get a picture with the rapper along with two other women. The alleged incident took place outside of a trendy hotel in the nation’s capital in October 2013.

The lawyers for the defendants claim that Parker jumped in the middle of Chris’ picture taking with two female fans. Prosecutors claim it was at that time that Chris and his bodyguard attacked Parker. Lawyers for Chris’ bodyguard questioned Parker’s side of the story because of a $3 million civil suit that he has waged against Chris Brown and the bodyguard Chris Hollosy.

As you may already know, Chris was already on probation for the assault of his former girlfriend Rihanna. That took place in 2009 right before the Video Music Awards. Chris did no jail time as a result, but received fines, community service and four years of probation.

If convicted of this offense, prosecutors will see to it that his probation in that case is revoked. If convicted, the rapper could face up to six months in jail in addition to a fine of $1,000. Appearing in court on Friday, alongside his pal Bow Wow, his mother and former girlfriend Karrueche Tran, the judge instructed Chris to appear on Monday for the trial to commence.

Since being in trouble for his 2009 assault, Chris has been in and out of rehab facilities in order to deal with his anger management issues. He was recently booted from rehab after it was said that he was getting close to the ladies who were also there to receive treatment.

Reportedly, Chris and his bodyguard’s defense centers around the idea that they felt that they were protecting themselves from Parker’s alleged intrusion on their tour bus. Judge Wynn still has until Monday to rule against Chris Hollosy because of his involvement in the matter. She stated, “I have to be confident about my verdict. I need to take my time.”

Her verdict for Hollosy is expected to be read before Brown’s trial begins. Stay tuned to Earsucker for the latest.

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Having Fun Dating FRENCH MONTANA

KHLOE KARDASHIAN Having Fun Dating FRENCH MONTANA

Rumors have been heating up about reality star Khloe Kardashian dating rapper French Montana since she formally split from her estranged husband NBA player Lamar Odom. Both Khloe and French have been playing coy about the pairing, but it seems that they have been spending quite a bit of time together lately.

Now, we’ve learned that Khloe is having “so much fun” with the rapper. Reportedly, they are “casually dating” after she filed for divorce from Lamar back in December. A source said of Khloe and French’s relationship, “Khloe is totally with him. She’s having so much fun with him. She wasn’t sure at first where things would lead but he treats her amazingly. That makes her feel really good. She deserves that.”

In Los Angeles recently, the duo have been spotted spending numerous dates together and they even went to Arizona together for a night out with some of their friends. The source said, “She’s not taking it too seriously, just having fun.”

A snitch close to Lamar said that he has been keeping busy and is “unimpressed” by her ability to move on so quickly from their marriage of four years. The source added, “He thinks Khloe is just doing this to get to him. He’s furious.”

Perhaps he should’ve given that some serious thought before he betrayed her trust and cheated on her with numerous women? In addition, he stayed drugged up throughout a good portion of their marriage, leaving her to try to cover that up for him. It stands to reason that they are better off apart, doesn’t it? What do you think?

GWEN STEFANI To Replace CHRISTINA AGUILERA On ‘THE VOICE’

GWEN STEFANI To Replace CHRISTINA AGUILERA On 'THE VOICE'

Christina Aguilera has just announced that she is pregnant and could quite possibly be on maternity leave for the next season of “The Voice”. And who would be better to take her place than singing veteran Gwen Stefani?

The show will be making its return to NBC this fall and the network is already lining up celebrity judges to fill the coach’s seats. Cee Lo Green has already announced his departure from the show in February and has been replaced by Pharrell Williams. By the time season seven begins filming in June, it’s very likely that Christina will have already given birth or would be close to it.

Gwen Stefani is said to be the lead candidate to replace Christina should she depart the show for maternity leave. Pharrell brought Gwen on stage for a duet last weekend at the Coachella Music Festival. This prompted further speculation that something could be in the works to make Gwen a part of the hit talent competition.

She has previously mentored contestants on the sixth season of “American Idol”, so she definitely knows what she’s doing. Would you watch the show if Christina was out and Gwen was in? Have your say in the comments section below.

MILEY CYRUS Postpones Bangerz Tour Dates Due To Illness

Miley Cyrus has had to postpone her tour dates for her Bangerz tour due to illness. As you may have heard, Miley was suffering from an allergic reaction to antibiotics and has been hospitalized in Kansas City.

MILEY CYRUS Postpones Bangerz Tour Dates Due To Illness

After her hospitalization was made public, a lot of media entities came out swinging against the singer with regard to the reason for her hospital stay. Some said that her health spiraled out of control due to her love of various drugs, while others said that she was exhausted from burning the candle at both ends.

To her detractors, Miley said on Twitter, “So many ignorant stories out there no one is reading the official statement and these dumb asses are scaring my fans. Please read official. shut the f**k up & let me heal. stop scaring my family, friends, & fans. OFFICIAL STATEMENT”

Along with that, she shared the below photo of the official statement:

MILEY CYRUS Postpones Bangerz Tour Dates Due To Illness

Since, the singer’s official website has been updated to let all of her fans know that her Bangerz tour has been postponed while she works on her health. From her website:

All remaining U.S. dates on the Miley Cyrus Bangerz tour have been postponed. Miley is continuing to recover from the severe allergic reaction she suffered on April 15. Existing tickets will be honored on the new dates, which include previously cancelled and postponed dates. Additionally, two tour dates have been added in Pittsburgh and Chicago. The European leg of the tour will proceed as planned. Please stay tuned for the latest information at livenation.com or here at mileycyrus.com.

MILEY CYRUS BANGERZ TOUR POSTPONED

Rescheduled Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour Dates:

August 1 Uniondale, NY – Nassau Coliseum
August 2 Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
August 4 Pittsburgh, PA – Venue TBD
August 6 Charlotte, NC – Time Warner Cable Arena
August 7 Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
August 9 Louisville, KY – KFC YUM! Center
August 10 St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center
August 12 Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
August 14 Chicago, IL – United Center

Since the announcement, Miley has shared this on Twitter:

sick of waking up to needles

I am a RAINBOW WARRIOR

Rescheduled Bangerz Dates
08/01 Uniondale NY
08/02 PhillyPA
08/04 PittsburgPA
08/06 Charlotte NC
08/07 Nashville TN
08/09 LouisvilleKY

sux seeing everyone havin fun in Nashville. My home town & the place I was looking the most forward to. Pissed off @ everything/everyone rn.

my 1st night sleeping all the way thru by myself. no nurses needed now up for breathinggg treatments. PLZ say Im on the road 2 recovery!

Miley’s rep recently released a statement with regard to her condition. The statement said, “Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago. She was prescribed the antibiotic cephalexin, which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to. This type of extreme reaction can last from 5 to 27 days in these types of cases.”

Get well soon, Miley!