Momager Kris Jenner and her former Olympian husband Bruce Jenner are featured on the cover of the latest issue of Us Weekly magazine. This week’s issue of the tabloid is out a bit earlier than normal and it talks of Kris and Bruce’s decision to live separately.
It’s hardly news that Bruce has been living in his Malibu beach pad while Kris has been shacked up in her Calabasas mansion, but we’ve heard that they have no official plans for a divorce. In fact, Kris tells the newest issue of the magazine that there is absolutely no animosity whatsoever between them. TMZ reports:
Bruce Jenner told people at an event over the weekend, “I’m finally free to do what I want and live life the way I want.”
Bruce and his sons were at Virginia International Raceway — Bruce was racing a Lamborghini during the events. Bruce was hanging at the Lamborghini tent with a bunch of girls.
Bruce made it clear to several people in the tent … his life is now different from the way it had been for years. He said he was getting closer to his sons — something he hadn’t done when they were growing up, which caused a major problem in their relationship.
Bruce did not reveal he was separated from Kris, but the people present said it was shocking how open he was about how different his life was now, and how open he was in “flirting” with the girls.
We’ve also heard that Bruce has no plans to stop appearing on their family’s show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Will professional dancer Tristan MacManus ever catch a break? That’s the question we were asking ourselves after the casting announcement was made for this season of Dancing With The Stars. In previous seasons, he has been paired up with Nancy Grace, Gladys Knight, Pam Anderson, Dorothy Hamill and this season’s newly ousted contestant Valerie Harper. It’s sad to say that Tristan hasn’t made it past week eight — and even then it was due to his time on the show with Nancy. Ugh.
On last night’s elimination episode of the show, Valerie and Tristan were eliminated. She was certainly an inspiration after revealing that she has terminal cancer and still wanting to compete. The show can be grueling from our understanding of the rigorous and demanding training that goes on to get the celebrities dancing in short order.
Of last week’s performance, Valerie said, “I feel that I did not do the dance as well as I’ve done it and that’s not a good feeling. As far as I’m concerned, I’m competing against myself. I am not at all ready to quit. I’m here for the party and as long as I can participate, I’m willing to keep on keeping on.”
As far as last night was concerned, she and Tristan danced to fun’s Carry On. Watch a video of their performance below:
They scored 18 points out of 30 for their efforts, but unfortunately for them, it wasn’t enough to keep them in the competition. What did you think of the elimination last night?
Reality star Kim Kardashian says that she found it difficult to leave her daughter North West at their home in Los Angeles while she ventured off to Paris, France with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West.
A source revealed, “Kim really wanted to take Nori to Paris but Kanye insisted that it wasn’t a good idea because of his issues with photographers. He thought it was too dangerous. He also wanted Kim all to himself for a few days. He said they needed to spend time together as a couple away from her family. Kim had wanted to continue breast feeding for another two months.”
The source continued, “She considered taking a breast pump with her to Paris and having either an assistant flying the milk back to L.A. or shipping it back by FedEx. Kanye thought that was ludicrous, and as usual he got his way. Kanye has set up multiple meetings with Chanel, Celine and Givenchy to design a new post pregnancy wardrobe for Kim. He thinks this is a prime opportunity for her to re-vamp her image.”
Ugh. This guy is such a control freak, isn’t he? Given that Nori is still super young, do you think that they left her at home way too early? Or should she just listen blindly to the demands of her boyfriend? Hit the comments and leave us your thoughts.
Hollywood actor Zac Efron has reached out to his many throngs of fans online and has thanked them for their support amid reports the actor completed a stint in rehab earlier this year.
The High School Musical actor made headlines earlier this month when reports surfaced stating that he had spent time in a clinic to deal with substance abuse problems. His representative has refused to comment on the rumors, and Zac has yet to confirm or deny whether the story is true.
However, he has since broken his silence to share a photo of himself looking healthy during a recent trip to Peru, where he ventured off to the ancient site of Machu Picchu with his father.
Efron also expressed his gratitude for his devotees’ well wishes in a post on his Whosay.com page, writing, “Hey guys! Just returned from an incredible trip to Peru with my dad and wanted to thank you all for your support these past few weeks… means the world to me. Love you guys! – Z”.
We are glad that he isn’t becoming the next Hollywood fallen star like Corey Monteith. Kudos to him for dealing with his demons and getting them under control.
Reality star Khloe Karsdashian has dropped the Odom from her Twitter account on her anniversary with her NBA player husband Lamar Odom. It’s been rumored that he’s been suffering from an addiction to crack cocaine for years now. In addition, there are also numerous reports looming that he’s been cheating on Khloe.
Rumor had it that Khloe gave Lamar an ultimatum in that she would be willing to work things out if he showed some interest in maintaining their marriage. The cut off date was their fourth wedding anniversary, which just so happens to be today.
Last week, Khloe removed Lamar’s last name from her official Instagram account. Today, she has decided to tweet as “Khloe” and not “Khloe Kardashian-Odom” as she was previously.
Either way, things are not looking too well for the status of Khloe’s marriage to Lamar. We would even go as far as saying that she is probably already talking to a divorce lawyer as we’re writing this. Just a hunch, but when a woman throws down an ultimatum stating that all you have to do is show interest — even the slightest amount — and you don’t? It’s likely that she is already ready to go through with the consequences if her demands and needs aren’t being met.
Stay tuned for the announcement. We’re guessing that if it’s going to be announced that Khloe and Lamar are going through a divorce, it’s probably going to be announced on a Friday. Time will tell, no?
Reality star Khloe Kardashian has had her ups and downs in her marriage to NBA player Lamar Odom, but she definitely wants to know, once and for all, if their marriage is worth saving. According to In Touch Weekly’s latest issue, she has issued an ultimatum to Lamar: Show you’re interested in staying married or IT’S OVER!
After so many months of rumored infidelities and his apparent crack cocaine addiction, Khloe wants to know with certainty that their marriage can be saved. If not, then she will file for divorce. An insider said, “Khloe is giving Lamar until their four-year wedding anniversary to show some sign he still wants to be in their marriage. If not she’s filing for divorce.”
In the letter she wrote to Lamar, Khloe reportedly said, “You put me through hell.” The snitch said, “She basically wanted him to know: ‘I look great, I have an amazing life, I feel good about myself – so f*** you.’”
Another source added, “She’s embarrassed. She feels like she’s wasted the last year of her life trying to help him. She’s moved to a really different phase of the breakup. She went from despair to pure anger.”
He had better get his act together quickly, their anniversary is tomorrow! Stay tuned for the divorce filing if he doesn’t straighten up!
You may have heard some of the stories about the world famous Grand National, and the historic racecourse in which it is held. There are so many interesting facts; it is hard to choose a select few. Here is a selection of different facts that you may or may not have heard before:
- Aintree racecourse contains two of the most daunting fences in the world of racing, Bechers Brook and The Chair. In a famous race in 1967 won by a horse called Foinavon, many of the field stumbled on a fence and fell, leaving the path clear. This enabled Foinavon to win the race as an outsider. They have now named a fence after Foinavon, as this was the fence where all the horses fell, allowing him to win.
- There was also a horse called Devonloch who was the Queen mother’s horse who was winning the field emphatically. However, he suffered a heart attack and sadly died just before the finish. The horses jockey was Dick Francis, when he retired as a jockey he wrote lots of books on horse racing amongst other things and became a successful author.
- The Grand National is the longest and toughest steeplechase race in the world.
- The Grand National is actually a handicap race where the top ranked horses have to carry a lot more weight than the bottom weight horses. The way in which they do this is by putting weights in the saddle pockets.
- Jockeys have to maintain an extremely strict diet to keep their weight down as they are weighed before and after races holding the saddle. This makes sure they meet the criteria of the clerk of the scales for handicap purposes. They actually hold the saddle with the weights in and sit on the scales.
- There was a jockey called Bob Champion who won the Grand National on a horse called Aldaniti, however he was diagnosed with cancer.
- Red Rum won the Grand National three times, in 1973, 1974, 1977. This horse was trained by Donald Ginger McCain. This was the only time ever that a horse trainer partnership has managed to win the race three times, a phenomenal achievement. Following on from his father, Donald’s son then took up horse racing as a trainer. There is also a statue at the Grand National at Aintree of Red Rum. He was also buried at the winning post of the racecourse, a spot that many fans hold dear.
- In 1993 there was a void race with no results, because some of the horses carried on after a false start was declared. They didn’t realise and carried on and therefore the race had to be declared officially void with no winner that year.
- There was a lady who owned the Grand National course called Mrs. Topham before it was bought out and made much more commercial. They only used to have the Grand National meet on at Aintree which normally goes on for three days, but now they have more racing dates in the year.
- When the Grand National is on, they close a road called the Melling road and carpet it to allow the horses to race the full circuit of the race.
Kiri Novak is an avid horse race ran and horse owner. She recommends http://www.grand-national.me.uk