Earsucker.com presents all of the news contained herein as gossip and should be used for entertainment purposes only. We do our best to print the news in a quick and timely fashion. We do not promote utterly slanderous or defamatory content under any circumstances. Lastly, we’re not saying that anything printed here is the complete and total truth. In other words, the articles on Earsucker are the latest gossip, so please feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
Otherwise, if we have infringed upon your copyright, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. All images used on this site are believed to be in the public domain.
To file a copyright infringement notification with earsucker.com you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated legal agent as follows:
2100 Lewis Drive
Lakewood, OH 44107
Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Under First Amendment provisions, all documents, emails and other verbal or written exchanges will be reproduced to comply with the public disclosure requirements of our charter.