I was tagged by Jennifer at TreeHuggingFamily recently to tell you guys 7 Random Things About Me That You Might Not Know. Hope I don’t screw this up :)
1. I hate my day job. It really, really, really sucks. In case you were wondering what I do. Wonder no more. Did I mention it sucks?
2. I listen to wayyyy too much 80’s music. It’s unhealthy. I make CDs that have Culture Club on them, along with Def Leppard, Poison, 2 Live Crue, and Run DMC. I’m a weirdo and I can’t help myself.
3. I have ADD & the attention span of a peanut. It’s unfortunate, but true. What were we talking about again?!?
4. I don’t like coats. Even when it gets all yucky and snowy out. I’d rather wear a jacket or a heavy sweater. It’s all about layers.
5. I’m a spelling/grammar nazi. I can’t overlook spelling and grammar errors. It’s weird. And I hated English class in school.
6. I’m competitive. Okay, maybe you knew that already. I can’t walk away from a good contest or something.
7. I have two sons, who are twelve and eight. They rock. My youngest son, Justin, wants to be a rock star. Jeffrey, 12, wants to be a lawyer. Go figure. They’re truly little pieces of me.
That’s my two cents. Now I get the luxury of tagging seven other unsuspecting
Dave at Brit Music Scene (because he rocks all the way from the UK)
Scott at Metal Martyr (just because Metal rocks!)
Mike at Big Apple Music Scene (because I can…neh neh)
Ingrid at Greys Anatomy News (I’m addicted)
And I can’t think of three more…..I just have no imagination.