“Real World” star Joey Kovar has passed away on Friday after taking what appears to be a combination of Cocaine, alcohol and Viagra. He was 29 years old.
Sources close to the situation have revealed that on Thursday night, Joey went to visit a woman named Stacey Achterhof in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. Joey was said to have asked Stacey to drive him to a place to score even more cocaine, to which she refused. She asked him to then stay at her place.
He took “some Viagra”, according to TMZ and messed around with Stacey (but didn’t have sex). After she fell asleep, she woke up to find him with blood coming from his nose and ears. Police sources revealed that his eyes were “blackened”, which usually means an overdose has occurred. They believe that Joey might have suffered from an aneurysm.
Stacey revealed in police interviews that she saw the late “Celebrity Rehab” star taking Adderall and Xanax in recent weeks. He was said to have had a prescription for both, but was taking more than prescribed.
The cause of death in this case is still pending the toxicology results, which could take weeks. Rest in peace, Joey, we hardly knew you.
‘Real World’ Star Joey Kovar Dead At 29 was last modified: August 18th, 2012 by