Sharon Osbourne’s Beverly Hills Home Set Afire By A Candle

Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills Home Set Afire By A Candle

Sharon Osbourne’s Beverly Hills home caught on fire after she forgot to extinguish a candle. It was in the wee hours of the morning that the Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived to take care of the blaze before it caused a ton of damage. TMZ reports:

First Heather Graham … then Skrillex … now Sharon Osbourne has fallen victim to the terrifying fire power of CANDLES — after falling asleep last night before extinguishing a candle in her home.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the BHFD responded to the Osbourne home around 4:45 AM today in response to a fire — but thankfully, they arrived before the blaze had done significant damage.

We’re told the firefighters dealt with the situation — and shared some important fire safety tips with Sharon before hitting the road … namely, don’t fall asleep with lit candles in your house.

Now Sharon has some advice for candle enthusiasts everywhere — telling TMZ, “Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn’t, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.”

Thankfully no one was hurt and there was no serious damage to the property. We’re surprised that she didn’t find a way to blame this on Lady Gaga or her Little Monsters. Ha.

Share:Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on TumblrEmail this to someone