The Royal baby Prince of Cambridge is featured on the cover of the latest issue of People magazine. The proud parents Duchess Catherine and Prince William welcomed His Royal Highness into the world on July 22nd at St. Mary’s hospital.
The royal couple debuted their new addition just yesterday as they left the hospital. Naturally, People would have to jump all over the royal birth for a commemorative issue. They must’ve rushed this one, for sure.
Of the Prince’s birth, Kate said, “It’s very emotional. It’s a moment that any parent having just given birth will know what this feeling feels like.”
From the magazine:
• The big reveal: The glowing new mom and doting dad showed off their addition on Tuesday to a crowd of screaming admirers after releasing a joint statement thanking “the staff at the Lindo Wing and the whole hospital for the tremendous care the three of us have received.”
• First visitors: Kate’s mom and dad, Michael and Carole Middleton, came to the hospital first and gushed about their “absolutely beautiful” grandson. Prince Charles and wife Camilla also stopped by in the early evening.
• Proud grandpa: Prince Charles shared his excitement about becoming a first-time grandfather, saying, “Grandparenthood is a unique moment in anyone’s life, as countless kind people have told me in recent months, so I am enormously proud and happy to be a grandfather for the first time.”
• Extended family: Princess Diana’s brother Charles Spencer expressed his excitement over the baby news, while reminiscing on when he found out William was born.
• Star sign: London-based astrologer Yasmin Boland told PEOPLE that the infant will be “a very sensitive child who needs a lot of nurturing. But being a Cancer, he’ll be a self-starter and very dynamic when he grows up.”
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on the arrival of their son! We cannot wait to hear what they’ve decided to name him.